Thursday, March 27, 2014

NICHIDO True Colors Liquid Foundation

I lived here in Baguio city where development is slow in rising as well in fashion and new trends. So finding
branded clothes and make up is very hard, I still need to go browse the internet and go for online shopping, and that will cost me a lot just for shipping the item. That is why I decided to try the local makeup finds that is available here in our place. We just have Watsons, HBC grocery beauty shops and some department stores just like SM where we can buy beauty stuffs, but they don’t have a wide variety of makeups.

Every time I go to buy beauty stuffs, I often passed by the Nichido counter, well I already got their eye pencil with smudging sponge which is I do not like the pencil but I like the sponge on it, and I also have their foundation stick that I love and it’s my go to foundation. ( I will have my review on the stick foundation soon..) and now I got a new product from their line it is the NICHIDO “True Colors Liquid Foundation.” I had a pros and cons to this product but before going their lets have first the...



Packaging

I like the packaging it is very simple with small details it is not over the top, it contains the product information written in two dialects English and Chinese. The container is made up of glass with a simple details and it comes with a pump tube with lock. The pump is very convenient because it allows you to control the amount of product plus it has a lock, that is why you will not be bothered to just throw in your bag or any makeup pouch and get messy because the bottle is very secure.




Real Deal



I have a combination skin, my T-zone is the most oily part and the rest of my face is dry, I also got lots of blemishes and some redness that is going around my skin that needs to be covered. Every time I go to buy for a new foundation I always got the matte finish because of the skin type I have. For this new product it says here that,,,

  • Water base - yup, and I kinda like it because its light weight, seems like I do not have any foundation on my face.
  • Smooth Liquid  - yup,  Because it is water base.
  • Natural Satin Finish -  Well I did not experience this one on my face after applying because it gives me a super matte finish. It dries quickly
  • Gives skin an even tone without accentuating imperfections - Nope because even after I finished applying my first pump of application still I can see some imperfections on my face. But it did cover some small problems I got and for second pump of application might cause caking.
  • Blends gently -  Okay it dries up easily so it is a little bit harder to blend.






PROS:
  1. Cheap, coast only P268.00
  2. Available in all PH Department Stores
  3. Dries up easily, has a matte finish
  4. No scent
  5. Light weight
  6. It did not cause me breakouts 
  7. For combination skin matte finish will last up to 6 hrs.
  8. Very good for normal type skin and with small imperfections
  9. Compliments the skin tone after oxidizing 
  10. Not itchy or irritating even after 10hrs of wearing
CONS
  1.  Two pumps of application will cost caking
  2. After applying it seems so white, it takes for awhile after it oxidize and compliments the skin tone
  3. No effect of satin finish on my skin
  4. Does not have a full coverage
  5. Will not last all day
  6.  For oily type to combination skin exceeding 4 or 6 hrs, of wearing will cause the sebaceous gland to react meaning severe oiliness will cost you.






Watch my review







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts