Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nichido Foundation Stick + 4U2 Dream Girl Bb Powder ( Pinay Review)


I have been too lazy this past month on blogging and reviewing products that I've got. But I am back on tract  and I have a product review on the  Nichido Foundation Stick and 4U2 Dream Girl Bb Powder Foundation

Nichido cosmetics is one of the most affordable and budget friendly make up finds in the Philippine market. You can see Nichido counters I think almost all branches of Watsons and SM Department stores Nation Wide.

I just got a new product from Nichido and it is their Foundation Stick. I only bought it for only P150.00 and it contains 9mL amount of product, which I think it is a good pay off for everyday use.




The product is so creamy, that glides on the skin smoothly and very easy to blend. It does have a smell, that I think it is tolerable specially for those who are scent conscious. 

It has a light weight coverage, that is perfect for the summer  because it evens out my skin tone and gives me a fresher look. (I am just concealing my problem areas and other blemishes I need to hide.) 

It has a dewy finish and because I have a combination skin, I am not applying any moisturizer, because the product it self is moisturizing already. 

You need to set this foundation with a setting powder to reduce the dewiness.  

I love using these foundation stick for everyday use, especially this summer even thou it doesn't have a full coverage, it gives me just the right amount of product that I wanted. We don't need to load tons of make up in our face, because here in the Philippines You can not beat the heat and humidity for applying tons of make in your face , “less is more”.

And another thing I love about these product, its very light weight and it gives you fresh looking face, that seems like your not wearing any foundation, and that’s very good to wear for natural summer time look.




The only down side of these product is 

1. Dewy Finish, so for combination skin like mine you don't need to apply any moisturizer and you need a setting powder, setting spray or use primer before applying
2. For oily to combination skin you need to retouch often because this will not last you all day.
3. Not full coverage

But all in all for me this is a good product to wear for summer , because

1. Its, light weight
2. It gives you fresh face effect
3. NO irritating smell
4. Easy and quick to use, so you can easily throw in your bag for retouching




Lastly I think this is good for working girls and also students who often beats there time in the morning in preparing a quick look.



4U2 Dream Girl Bb Powder



I did a several attempt of product review with this BB powder from 4U2 Cosmetics, and the result is really an epic fail. But I watched and read a lot of product reviews about these BB Powder and its been a raved for all the beauty enthusiast.

Atlas after my 3rd attempt of reviewing I now see why its been a sensation to all the beauties out there. Though I already hit the pan, before I manage to take a photo on it.


Packaging

Its a very girly type of packaging, and the details “sugar and spice and everything nice” reminds of the cartoon “power puff girls”. It is very compact to use, but the only thing I don't like is that it has a very small mirror that I don't use,because I like large mirrors where I can see my entire face, that is why I need to carry another one with me. And the sponge applicator that came with the product is so disposable, it is not a very good sponge,because it is very thin and not good for applying the powder.



Product



These product claims that it is a Confidence builder, Complexion Perfection , evens out the skin tone, and it helps with oil control.

There are only three shades of these product and I got the shade No.3, which is a little bit dark on my skin tone, but after the powder oxidizes it matches into my skin tone. I had a combination skin, and most of the time I got oily on my T-zone area., that is why I really need to carry on a powder or blotting sheets. My first review on this product is really an epic fail, because I only used this as my foundation through out the day and the effect is really irritating, because it dries out my skin so badly and its very caky, and after an hour it start to itch around my mouth and chin area. But it really gives me a very matte finish through out the day.

That is why I decided to discontinue using the product because of the irritation I encounter, but then I heard a lot of good feed back to this powder so I decided to give it another try, then the result was very good.

I used it as my setting powder for liquid and stick foundations, and it really helps to reduce the oiliness on my T - zone area. But I have a tiny bit of concern ,after applying the Bb powder as a setting powder for my liquid foundation my skin really felt so heavy but after it oxidizes it matches my skin tone,I felt a flawless finish that seems like I did not put any foundation ,it matches my complexion and not worrying that it is too dark for my skin, but it takes 5 to 10 mins, before the product oxidizes.

 

This is also a budget friendly make up finds, I only got this for P 198.00, and I bought this at Watson. I already hit the pan because I used this non stop as my daily ritual on my face. Hence I lived here in Baguio City where the weather is a bit different from the other places here in the Philippines, the product really stays longer but not the entire day, but it really helps a lot for oil controlling specially if you have the same skin type as mine "combination to oily skin". 

PROS
  • It has no irritating smell, which I think very good for those scent conscious
  • Very good for everyday use, and very compact so it is easy to use for touch ups.
  • For combination to oily skin like mine it mattifies the face up to 6 hours with out retouching.
  • Very good for setting liquid foundations.
  • It has a very fine texture that seems like a baby powder, so it gives a flawless finish
  • It oxidizes and matches your complexion 
  • Budget friendly
CONS
  • It takes 5 to 10 mins after the product oxidizes and matches your skin tone.
  • It irritates the skin if it use only by it self, so it is better to use tinted moisturizer before applying the product, so that it will give a base on your skin.
  • It feels so heavy on the skin but after it oxidizes, it gives a lightweight finish
  • very small mirror
  • disposable powder puff


All in all I love using this product and surely I will repurchase again after hitting the pan. These two products are good for everyday use specially for those students and working ladies who always beats there time in the morning, but wants to look fresh and radiant all day.

I hope this will  help you...Have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts