Thursday, March 20, 2014

TAGALOG HUGE HAUL PRODUCT SWATCHES

At First I thought that this " HAUL" would be a "MINI HAUL VIDEO" but it turned out to be a "HUGE HAUL" which I didn't expect to be a super long video, but  I just cant stop talking and keep on sharing the things that I've collected...

So excusemuah for this lengthy video but just have fun and enjoy watching!!!xoxo!!





SWATCHES 



These are the swatches of the "AVON VITALUSCIOUS LIPSTICKS" they have variety of colors to choose from but these four lippies are the ones caught my eyes namely 002PINK BOAST, 0200WINE WELLNESS, 001VITA PINK, and 0101ROSE FLUSH. First coat is like a tinted lip balm and you need to do 3 coats to achieve the desired color. Anyhow this is good for everyday use but you need to retouch often. I got this on my AVON dealer but I can't remember how much I bought this...(hehe) but I guess this is P155.00 each. 



These are the swatches of "EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICKS" that I choosed, they have 12 colors but I decided to get these colors namely MAGENTA, AUTUMN BREEZE, OFF BEAT PINK, SKIN & PINK FLAME. (I  really love the Pink flame one.) These lipsticks are so matte so for those who has a very chappy lips like mine, you better put on first your lip balm or glosses before wearing these if you don't want to have that chappy not so pretty lip looking. I got these lippies when I signed up to be an EVER BILENA dealer I think this is P155.00 in the brochure and in the mall as well. These are highly pigmented but it does not glide on the lips smoothly . BTW I use my AVON VITALUSCIOUS lippies as a top coat for these matte lipsticks and it gives me that perfect amount of gloss that I wanted.

\
I loved these earrings, they are "BANGKOK ROSE GOLD" and the silver is "KOREAN SILVER" they are hypoallergenic so they are perfect for sensitive skin. I think these has a better quality than the ones in Forever21(hehehe,just saying) These last up 2 to 3 years before it fades, so its not bad for a P150.00 worth of earring. Its cheap, good quality, hypoallergenic and dainty yet fabulous. I had these babies for almost 3years and still they are all in good condition. I had a "HAUL" on these BANGKOK ROSE GOLD ACCESSORIES, which is my very first video so if you want to see it just click this link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DRXsTc_ZUY


Make up+Brushes is so madness.. These brushes are so soft, they are perfect for what they called for. These brushes are from the ARTIST STUDIO they are good for beginners and pros to makeup. I think this are made up of synthetic hairs but I don't care because they are very affordable, good quality,soft and fluffy that is why I LOVED them. I got them at LANDMARK, Blending brush P69.75, Angled brush P119.75, Powder brush P139.75, and F21 eyeshadow applicator P85.00.


These lip liner is so OMG! it's fuchsia from EVER BILENA the shade is deep pink but more on a fuchsia color. I  bought this for P95.00 and it is my current favorite lip color for the moment.


This lipstick from Sansan Cosmetics is on their HD Line one of my current favorite lipsticks I got the shade in Nude Brown. I bought this at HBC grocery beauty store for P109.00. I had a review on this just click the link to see  http://shellygalicia01.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-sansan-hd-lipstick.html


These are eye shadows in roller stick from SARA LEE and AVON they are lavender and pink, I forgot how much I bought this, but I got them on my Sara Lee and Avon dealers.


I'm OBSESSED with this eye brow color from IN2IT because they give me just the right eyebrows that I wanted. I bought this at SM Department Store for P399.75. This is a good find product, I already made a review on this so just click the link to see http://shellygalicia01.blogspot.com/2014/02/in2it-eyebrow-colour.html


I just had these Liquid Foundation and Final Powder of Nichido recently. I already used the final powder and I'm impressed to it because the texture is so fine like a baby powder and its forgiving for a final touch up.
My review on the liquid foundation will up son. I'm crossing my fingers for these foundation. I bought the foundation for P268.00 and the final powder is P150.00.


I don't like my Nichido eyeliner because its not pigmented I just wanted its smudging sponge that's why I bought it, the shade is in nude pink but it has a sheen on it, I rarely use this on my waterline. I bought this for P85.00 at SM Department Store.

I'm super in love with my "NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk". When I was in Manila I was eyeing these for a very long time but I failed to buy it because we suddenly moved back here in Baguio, but when  my husband went to Manila he got this for me, that is why I'm very thankful to him because he knows me well. He bought this at SM North Edsa ANEX for P300.00. This is highly pigmented and it is good for eye shadow base because it pops out more the colors of the shadow, so even thou its a little bit pricey for a pencil, but still it is high quality and I love it.





This is my last but not the list, its my "DOLLFACE COSMETICS" "78 color pallet", consist of 6 blush and 72 eye shadows a combination of matte and shimmer eye shadows. All thou I haven't touch these yet since I got them I'm  so excited to play with these beautiful colors and I'm so OBSESS with them. My husband again got me these one, he bought this at The RAMP CROSSINGS in TRINOMA for P875.00.

***I forgot to took a picture on my 2 New shoes that I just purchased recently  but I got them during the "PANAGBENGA SESSION IN BLOOM" and the other one the not so fabulous but super comfy sandals I got them at OTTO shoe store.

****I hope this blog of mine helps you, so thanks for watching my video (if you do so hahaha)***
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts