Monday, July 7, 2014

Simple Everyday Make Up (Tagalog Tutorial) ft. BYS Products & HBC Beauty...




New Video Tutorial

I featured two products here the BYS Cosmetics 18 Neutral Shade Palette, BYS Duo Lipstick and the HBC Beauty Blender.



Note: This is only a guideline to achieve a simple make up look. You don't need to use all the products that I used in this video. 




Things You will need:

 Any Liquid Foundation of your choice to even out your skin. Here I'm using the Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation (review on this product http://shellygalicia01.blogspot.com/2014/03/nichido-true-colors-liquid-foundation.html) and to apply the product into my face, I used my Beauty blender from HBC that gives me the airbrush finish. I only got my beauty blender for only P70.00.


We need two eye pencil colors brown & black that will serve as our eye shadow  base, we will also use these for contouring and defining other features of our face.


To seal our foundation and reduce oiliness into our face use a matte foundation or loose powder, Here I am using the Dream Girl bb Foundation by 4U2 Cosmetics (review on this link http://shellygalicia01.blogspot.com/2014/06/nichido-foundation-stick-4u2-dream-girl.html)


We need brushed to blend and apply all our colors.


Concealer to hide/conceal our blemishes and to cover our under eye dark circles


This is the BYS eye shadow palette, it has 18 neutral shimmery eye shadows that I think it is perfect for everyday use.


Using gel liner is optional, but for me I prefer using them in daily basis. Gel liners or even liquid liners helps to enhance our eye features .Note: if you have an oily eyelids like mine it is much better to overlay this gel liner with loose eye shadow or any eye shadow with the same color.


I love wearing a pop of color specially if I'm wearing a very simple make up. I think this two combos are perfect match for everyday use. Everbilena Lip Pencil in shade Deep Pink + BYS Lip Duo in shade Sweet Sugar Rush


If you have a small eye like mine, put a white eye liner on your water line for bigger eye effect.


This is a very saddle soft matte blush, that is very good for everyday use. I got this from AVON


Lastly load up your lashes a generous coat of your favorite mascara for fuller looking lashes

I hope this simple things helped you


Products Used:

Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation (P268.00)
HBC Beauty Blender (P70.00)
Ever Bilena Kleopatra Pencils in Brown & Black (P75.00)
BYS 18 Neutral Shade Palette (P499.00)
San San Gel Liner (P115.00)
4U2 Dream Girl bb Powder (P199.00)
BYS Lip Duo Lipstick&Lipgloss (P299.00)
San San Concealer (P100.00)
Ever Bilena Thick Black Mascara (P75.00)
Ever Bilena Lip Pencil in Shade Deep Pink (P90.00)
AVON Simple Pretty Blush (P100.00) got this on SALE


Out Come (photo with flash)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts