Thursday, February 20, 2014

In2it Eyebrow Colour

Since I’m very happy and very in-love with this product, I decided to share this amazing eyebrow colour with  you.


I’am not gifted with a fuller eyebrows instead I have a thin one, seems like           barely naked  already, that’s why I cannot go out with out having my eyebrows done. 
  

Since its very oily on my T-zone area, my eyebrows are very oily too, so most products  that I used on my eyebrows
doesn't last specially products that are wax base. But surprisingly I bought an 

eyebrow product that has a wax ingredient - but it says here it is a water proof eyebrow colour , really                                do its job and works for me, this is the In2it  waterproof eyebrow colour (with a moisture of vitamin A).




This product has 3 shades with a Net. Wt, of 3.5g, a price of P299.00 can        
 really last you  long, it's really a very good makeup find.


I’am really happy with this eyebrow colour it has a three shades from         
lightest to darkest,   that fits to any  hair color.




The packaging is very simple, the container is very compact and sturdy so you can just  throw in your makeup pouch and your good to go, plus in the container it has a small  mirror together  with a small stiff  brush applicator. At the back it has the direction and all the product                        information.




This is my eyebrows looks like with out my eyebrows done, its very  awkward seems like I can count on  them 1-2-3.




But after using the In2it waterproof eyebrow colour my eyebrows really        transform .Even thou my entire face becomes oily at the end of the day my eyebrows  still looks goods.



It really makes a difference right? This is really a waterproof eyebrow colour even thou I'm sweating hard it stays in my brows all day long.



When I’m Filling My Brows 

 I use first the darkest shade to outline my brows.

Second I use the medium shade to fill in all the gaps.

 Lastly I use the lightest shade to blend in the inner thirds of my eyebrows,             to create a 
softer look.

Before I wonder why these product is very raved by most ladies now I know why. I’am really!really! Happy with this product, I’m very satisfied, you can find this in all leading in2it counters         Nation Wide, I bought mine at SM Department Store In2it  counter  Baguio.


I hope you can find these helpful

Have a great day everyone

 Lovelots!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts