Wednesday, February 19, 2014

REVIEW: SanSan HD Lipstick

Hi Lovelies


This is my first ever blog post review on some products I bought that I want to try on. Hope this may help you.


I'm sure most of us, ladies are loving to wear a touch of colors into our lips, so if you are looking for a good lipstick that is affordable  just continue reading....


Finally the Sansan Cosmetics has step up their game and came out with their SanSan  HD (High Definition) Cosmetics which consist of SanSan HD Liquid Foundation, SanSan HD Two-way  Foundation, SanSan HD Concealer and SanSan HD Lipsticks. These products can be found at all leading HBC outlets Nation Wide. If you are interested on these items feel free to visit their outlets, I reside here in Baguio and I think they have two outlets in here 1 in Baguio Center Mall and I got my item in HBC General Luna beside University of Baguio.





HBC is a budget friendly cosmetics store, all of their products are pretty affordable. I want to try their HD Liquid Foundation and HD Concealer but I ended up getting this HD Lipstick, they got 3 shades for these namely: Really Red, Pink Pout and I got mine in the shade Nude Brown. I only got this for only P109.00 pesos, pretty affordable for a tube of lipstick.


Packaging


The product came out in a purple metallic box which it has all the product information and a purple metallic container. The color for me is pretty because I love purple. The container is sturdy it doesn't look cheap. It's cup isn't loose, it collides perfectly to its body so you don't have to worry twisting your lipstick up and messing your makeup pouch and I like that they put the label name and color of the lipstick at the bottom of the container. overall the packaging for me is very good the details doesn't bother me at all.

Scent


I'm very sensitive when it comes to  product scent. But for this lipstick it has this Coconut Scent which I think its been already their signature scent in most of their products. Because I notice that they have the same smell with their foundation and concealers as well. Surprisingly the scent is not that overwhelming so it didn't bother me at all.




Pigmentation



It says in the product information that this product has formulated with Vitamins A+C+E & SPF 15 which I think its pretty good because its not too damaging for the lips.

It also says here that it provides a full coverage in just one application which did not work for me. I need to do 2 to 3 coats before I can see its coverage, and their is only a small hint of brown color on this lipstick but mostly I think the color is on the peachy-pink side ( I think the color is similar to Revlon 415 pink in the afternoon) but still its nude so its perfect for everyday use.

lastly it says here that it has a creamy matte finish yes I agreed on this but its not a total matte finish because it has a little bit of sheen on it but no shimmer or glitter.



Consistency


I have a very chappy lips specially its breezy here in Baguio so I need to apply first petroleum jelly before adding up some color. Having this lipstick on my lips feels slightly heavy, since the formula is somewhat creamy so its a little bit thick which is good because I don't need to retouch on my lip balm because the lipstick is already hydrating so that's a plus for me, but for its longevity for me it only stays on my lips 1 to 2 hrs with out eating and drinking, so for this product you really need to often have a retouch.


My Final Verdict


These lipsticks are good and very affordable so that's a plus, because it's budget friendly. But I don't think that these are HD Lipsticks except for its extra thickness in the formula, besides for a good lipstick nothing beats the price of this. I'm satisfied with the Nude Brown color even though there is only a small hint of brown its okay for me it is still good for everyday use. I hope they will still come out for more shades to choose from.


In case I miss some important details for these review feel free to comment here and add some information regarding the product.




I hope you can find these helpful

Have A Great Day Everyone

Love a lot!














1 comment:

Popular Posts