Friday, July 18, 2014

In2it Lash Xtra Mascara (taglish) Review



I have been searching for a cheaper alternative to my "Maybeline Magnum Express Mascara" that cost me P499.00. But I really love this mascara because it really volumize my lashes and water proof that is why it stays on my lashes all day without reapplying.

Because I am on the verge of lowering my expenses , I decided to find a cheaper alternative that will give me the same benefits like my older mascara. This may sound unbelievable, but I fount it! a new holly grail for my tiny lashes.


This is the " In2it Lash Xtra Mascara" L bought it at Watsons and cost me P299.75 for the amount of 5.6g of  product  and I got it in the shade MXL 01 Very Black.



This product claims to have

  • Nylon Fibre formulation,that builds volume and extends the eyelash.
  • The applicator brush tapers the thickness of the mascara from the root to the tip of the eyelash for a more natural look.
  • It is water proof and long wearing
  • No smudging or panda eyes
  • Easy to remove
The claims it self really sounds a good mascara. But before going to further details lets talk about the packaging



PACKAGING

It has a very classic style of packaging, chic and girly. It has a details of flowers and swirling art, and a combination of black and gold color.


MASCARA WAND

Nothing special, it is a typical type of a mascara wand.



REAL DEAL

It is not a typical formulation of mascara, because by looking on it, there are some sort of small threads, that I think these are the Nylon Fibres, which gives extra length on the lashes. It is really long wearing, water proof, easy to remove and best deal in here is budget friendly. But I do not get the volume that I want on my lashes.

SMELL

It has a typical kind of smell, just like any other mascaras. Nothings special.

PROS

  • The Nylon Fibre really do its job and it lengthen my tiny lashes
  • Long wearing, water proof and smudge proof
  • Good find mascara. Budget friendly.
  • All thou it has fiber formulation,It is not heavy on the eyes
  • Easy to remove, I can even wipe it out using a wet wipes (this is one of my main reason why this mascara sold me out.) Hassle free and no need for makeup removers.
  • Worth it
CONS

  • The only down side of this is, it does not give that luscious volumize lashes
  • Needs three (3) coats to achieved the desired length (thou it states in the product direction)
  • A little bit clumpy after the third application
  • that is all 
TRIVIA

"Fibre Lash Mascaras are mascaras which contain a high percentage of miniature fibres which attach onto the edge of your lashes when applied to your eyelashes helping create a longer eyelash look. The fibre’s themselves are made up of silk or other similar materials which aim to create a smooth eyelash extension look without others noticing that you have miniature fibres attached to your eyelashes." more facts link on this site http://www.growlongerlashesfast.com/fibre-lash-mascara-facts


I highly recommend this product. specially to those people who are budget conscious, but still want to look at their best. This mascara will really gives a trick on your lashes, although it doesn't give that volume you want but it really gives your lashes that lengthen satisfaction.


BEFORE AND AFTER



 I hope this review will help you. I would also love to hear your thoughts about this product if you ever tried them :) just comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts