Friday, July 11, 2014

Lipstick Review (taglish): BYS Lip Duo





I often saw this BYS counter in SM Department Stores but I do not have any items like them.

Since I do not have any BYS on my my make up collection I decided to buy eye shadow palette (swatches coming soon) and these two Lipsticks.


I bought them for P299.00 each and they are the BYS Lipstick + Lipgloss Duo. Each lipsticks contains 2.5 grams amount of product. I think they have 12 shades of these but I only got two of them, in the shade "Sweet Sugar Rush" and "Pearly Peach".

Packaging



They have a very simple packaging, nothing special. Both ends are transparent, where you can easily see the colors on it.


SWEET SUGAR RUSH

  • It is a deep pink color, but since it has shimmers when applied on the lips it turns out to be a magenta color.
  • It is a satin finish
  • Glides smoothly on the lips
  • Very hydrating, good to use for those people who happens to have a chappy lips.
  • It smells like a Candy Mint
  • Nothing Special on the gloss, it only adds up extra shine on the lipstick (which I do not like) because the lipstick it self is glossy already 
  • The lipgloss has tiny sparkle or glitters on it
PEARLY PEACH


I really like the color of this lipstick
  • It has a hint of orange color, but when applied on the lips it turns out to be nude-ish brown
  • Smells like candy
  • very hydrating and glides on the lips smoothly
  • The gloss is okay to over lay on the lipstick, it does not over power the lips.
  • The gloss has shimmers on it
  • I like this much better than the other one.

Over all
  • A little bit pricey for the cost of P299.00 each
  • Not that pigmented
  • I do not like the finish and the combo of the "sweet sugar rush"
  • I'am not satisfied on there color pay off.
But they are good for everyday use and maybe I will just repurchase the Pearly Peach because I really like the color. But the Sweet Sugar Rush Ughhh!!! Nope because honestly I hate the combo.(this is only my personal opinion about the product)

PRODUCT SWATCHES







I hope that this info's will help you guys. Share your thoughts with me if you find this helpful or interesting.

Thank You
Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts