Thursday, September 10, 2015

REVIEW : Nichido Star Dust Eye Shadow in Totally Neutral

Nichido Cosmetics is  a well known affordable makeup brand in the Philippine Market, their prices are on point, thou sometimes the products are hits and misses .

Every time I go at the mall I don't miss a chance to check the Nichido counter, not to buy but it's just my thing to see if there are some new things that will caught my eyes.since  I am always on the hunt of good and affordable products. I just recently got this Nichido Star Dust Eye Shadow Trio in the shade Totally Neutral for only P169.00, yes it's a little bit pricey for three eye shadows but it's worth the price specially if you are looking for a go to everyday make up palette. It consist of three neutral eye shadows, throw away eye shadow applicator, and a good mirror.







The packaging is very simple, nothing is fancy, but the mirror is on point I love it, it's wide very good mirror to use when applying makeup. 
\
 The three eye shadow  are all shimmery, it has this taupe color good in creating soft smokey eyes, pink color which is good in highlighting the inner tear docks then the darkest shade which a shimmery dark brown color is good for intense smokey eye look. The eye shadows does not have names that  is why I cannot share it with you but every thing is nice and glamorous. The colors are very subtle, buildable you can tone it down or amplified depending on the occasion or your "OOTD". When you use an eye shadow primer the colors will really pop. This palette is good when creating every day soft smokey eyes. 






This is one of my favorite palette because it is compact, all the colors are neutral, good for every day use, the pigmentation is just right, very affordable, I highly recommend this for students and  those beginners who wants to wear make up because it has three basic shade where it can easily pull together. 






If you want to see my tutorial on this palette check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2qMHtUw9I



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts